A new size to our Shumai family, introducing the Shumai Junior tote bag that is slightly smaller than the original Shumai. The perfect size in between. Crafted in Singapore, generously sized, it's minimally designed with inspiration from a Hong Kong dim sum-Shumai- with drawstring and suspended on a slender fabric strap.
Material: 100% Cotton
Measurement: 31cm (width) x29cm (Height); Long Strap:70cm, short Strap 37cm
- Preferably hand wash; Machine washable in a gentle cycle (30C) in laundry bag.
- Wash separately with light colour.
- Do not soak for more than 15 minutes.
- Stretch tenderly after washing to reduce wrinkle.
- Air dry and dry flat for cotton knit to prevent it stretches longer.
- Do not tumble dry as high heat will shrink the cotton fabric.
- Steam iron in med-high heat inside out while the fabric is still damp. If the fabric is dry, pre-moisten it with a spray bottle or use the spray button on your iron to dampen the fabric. Use steam and spray when necessary.