Introducing the Linsey Dress, a timeless and elegant garment made from a blend of linen and cotton, certified with Oeko-Tex materials for sustainability. With an open V neckline, it offers a flattering fit and flare shape that accentuates curves. The dress features a wide belt to cinch the waist and create a defined silhouette. It also includes a convenient side pocket for added functionality. Versatile and adaptable, the Linsey Dress is suitable for both formal and casual occasions. Embrace its comfort, style, and eco-consciousness, and make a statement with this essential wardrobe piece.
Material: 55% Linen, 45% Cotton; OEKO-TEX®
Model is wearing S size.
|Description||XS (inch）||S (inch）||M (inch）||L (inch）|
|Chest||33 1/2"||35 1/2"||37 1/2"||39 1/2"|
|Waist Width||27 3/4"||29 3/4"||31 3/4"||33 3/4"|
|Shoulder Width||13 3/4"||14 1/4"||14 3/4"||15 1/4"|
Care Instructions:Below are the tips for washing and drying linen cotton fabric:
- Preferably hand wash; machine wash with cold water in a gentle cycle in a laundry bag.
- Wash separately with light color.
- Do not soak for more than 15 minutes.
- Air dry and avoid long-time direct exposure to the sunlight.
-Do not tumble dry as high heat will shrink the linen fabric.
- Steam iron in med-high heat inside out while the fabric is still damp. If the fabric is dry, pre-moisten it with a spray bottle and iron.