SABRINAGOH's Shumai tote bag is excellent for days when all you need is the essentials - think your phone, cardholder, and a compact. Crafted in Singapore from 100% cotton, generously sized, it's minimally designed with inspiration from a Hong Kong dim sum-Shumai- with drawstring and suspended on a slender fabric strap.
Material: 100% Cotton
Measurement: Width - 40cm; Height - 37cm; short handle - 44cm ,Long handle- 75cm
- Preferably hand wash; Machine washable in a gentle cycle (30C) in laundry bag.
- Wash separately with light colour.
- Do not soak for more than 15 minutes.
- Stretch tenderly after washing to reduce wrinkle.
- Air dry and dry flat for cotton knit to prevent it stretches longer.
- Do not tumble dry as high heat will shrink the cotton fabric.
- Steam iron in med-high heat inside out while the fabric is still damp. If the fabric is dry, pre-moisten it with a spray bottle or use the spray button on your iron to dampen the fabric. Use steam and spray when necessary.