Introducing Shumai Mini, the smallest among the Shumai bag range. The only sling bag in our shumai range. Crafted in Singapore, it's minimally designed with inspiration from a Hong Kong dim sum-Shumai- with a drawstring closing and with handles of two different lengths. The shorter strap measures 30 cm whereas the longer strap is adjustable ranging from 60 - 110cm.
Material: 100% Cotton
Measurement: 27cm(Width) x20cm (Height); Long Strap (Adjustable) from 60 - 110cm, short Strap: 30cm
- Preferably hand wash; Machine washable in a gentle cycle (30C) in laundry bag.
- Wash separately with light colour.
- Do not soak for more than 15 minutes.
- Stretch tenderly after washing to reduce wrinkle.
- Air dry and dry flat for cotton knit to prevent it stretches longer.
- Do not tumble dry as high heat will shrink the cotton fabric.
- Steam iron in med-high heat inside out while the fabric is still damp. If the fabric is dry, pre-moisten it with a spray bottle or use the spray button on your iron to dampen the fabric. Use steam and spray when necessary.