SABRINAGOH's Caponi dress is cool in every way. Made from breathable cotton, it has an effortless silhouette and structured strap on the shoulder. Just add slides or your favorite sneakers.
Model is wearing S size.
Below is the tip of washing and drying cotton fabric:
- Preferably hand wash; Machine washable in a gentle cycle (30C) in laundry bag.
- Wash separately with light colour.
- Do not soak for more than 15 minutes.
- Stretch tenderly after washing to reduce wrinkle.
- Air dry and dry flat for cotton knit to prevent it stretches longer.
- Do not tumble dry as high heat will shrink the cotton fabric.
- Steam iron in med-high heat inside out while the fabric is still damp. If the fabric is dry, pre-moisten it with a spray bottle or use the spray button on your iron to dampen the fabric. Use steam and spray when necessary.