Stores Reopen on 19 June 2020
To keep you and our staff safe for stores reopen on 19 June 2020, we have taken steps to apply safe distancing measures and step up hygiene standards in our stores so we have a safe shopping experience, in response to the government regulations.
1. You're encouraged to book an appointment here if you are visiting our stores. So we can book the fitting room before your arrival.
2. All shoppers are required to check-in/ out SafeEntry before/after you enter/leave the store. Mask and hand sanitization are mandatory. If you are unwell, please seek medical assistance and do not enter the store.
3. The safe distancing of 1m will be applied within the stores.
4. Deep cleaning of the stores will be applied daily to maintain hygiene. All fitting rooms will be sanitized after used. Limited to try 3pcs each time you use the fitting room. Clothing will be sanitized, steam, and put air dry after each try. If you wish to steam the clothes before you try them on, please let our staff know so that they can assist.
5. Open a complimentary VIP account today with any purchase. After you have made the payment online/ in-stores, we will be sending the new piece to you via delivery. Unless you prefer to take the stock in stores.
6. If you are not comfortable trying at our stores, we are introducing 14 days of free exchange and return policy for shoppers to buy and try at home (apply only on regular-priced items) . All return items must be in original packaging with the tag on, unwashed, unaltered, unworn with the original receipt and payment slip. The refund process will take 7-14days after the day of return.
7. Changes in store hours
SABRINAGOH Raffles City 10am-8pm
SABRINAGOH Paragon 10am-8pm
SABRINAGOH Tang Plaza 11:30am-8:30pm