The Margot dress is cut to semi-fitted and flare cut, making it a flattering and body-conscious style that you can wear anywhere. In soft seersucker, this dress is the perfect addition to your wardrobe. It is sweet and simple - it's a great design for weddings or any special occasion.
Material: 100% Cotton
Below is the tip of washing and drying cotton fabric:
- Preferably hand wash; Machine washable in a gentle cycle (30C) in laundry bag.
- Wash separately with light colour.
- Do not soak for more than 15 minutes.
- Stretch tenderly after washing to reduce wrinkle.
- Air dry and dry flat for cotton knit to prevent it stretches longer.
- Do not tumble dry as high heat will shrink the cotton fabric.
- Steam iron in med-high heat inside out while the fabric is still damp. If the fabric is dry, pre-moisten it with a spray bottle or use the spray button on your iron to dampen the fabric. Use steam and spray when necessary.