This Code Wave Top is breathable, lightweight, and deceptively simple, made with Tencel cotton blend, an eco-friendly fabric derived from the eucalyptus tree and renowned for its softness and comfort. The unique, wave-like texture adds subtle texture and movement to your outfits. Perfect for work or anything in between, keeping you cool during hot days. This top's unique details will make heads turn.
Material: 50% TENCEL™ 50% Cotton
Below is the guide for washing and drying TENCEL™ fabric:
- Preferably hand wash; machine wash with cold water in a gentle cycle in a laundry bag.
- Heavy/ regular machine wash/ tumble dry will damage the fabric, and white streaks appearing on the fabric surface. If this happens, the damage result is irreversible.
- Wash separately with light color and other materials, especially those with zippers and buttons, to avoid scratching or rubbing against the fabric.
- Pre-soak 15-30 minutes before washing to remove dirt.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Air dry and avoid direct exposure to sunlight which may destroy the fibers.
- Iron in low temperatures if necessary.
- Professional dry clean if necessary.